An Uncomplicated Guide To Detox
For too long the idea of eating chocolate whilst detoxing has been a mystical fairytale.
Introducing An uncomplicated guide to Detox, your very own 7-day detox program including the sumptuous, melt-in-your mouth awesomeness that is chocolate.
This detox is about keeping things uncomplicated. There are no “point” systems or calorie counting; no expensive detox “kits” with their pills, potions and shakes; and certainly no fasting or going hungry.
Instead, An Uncomplicated guide to detox is here to help you enjoy a healthy diet as you feast your way across the entire spectrum of whole, nutrient-rich foods. What’s more, this program will equip you with the knowledge and know-how to maintain a health-boosting diet long after the detox has finished.
This book is about improving your health and wellbeing by adopting simple steps in the way you eat and I’ll show you the importance of providing yourself with a constantly varied and colourful diet.
But that’s not all. You’ll also learn:
- The many benefits of a successful detox
- How, when and why to detox
- How to keep motivated during a detox
- Tips and ideas for meals and snacks for each day of the program
- How to maintain a healthy diet after the detox has finished
- Why chocolate is healthy and why you should be eating it
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Do you really need to detox?
- Having the right mindset
- Detoxing you cupboards
- A little warning
- Eating a rainbow – The 7-day detox program
- Day 1 – Red, yellow and orange
- Day 2 – Green
- Day 3 – Brown
- Day 4 – Multicoloured
- Day 5 – Black and white
- Day 6 – Multicoloured with Fish and seafood
- Day 7 – Multicoloured with Salad… salad, everywhere!
Ready to Detox?